Just Hold on {remix} Just Hold on {remix}

Pretty good!
Although they are not wrong. The beginning is a little long and feels like it's missing something.

Sorry to bash.

Water makes me have to pee -_-

This Game RmX Off Vocal This Game RmX Off Vocal

First of all, damn. Second of all, I was doing a comparison to the original and I accidentally synced the two songs together. Holy christ. Everything was exactly the same: tempo, key, notes, etc. You even compensated for the vocals with some impressive flurries of notes. Overall a good piece and, even though I'm just another voice among several others, bravo. Bravo, you amazing bastard.

Something New Something New

A very well made piece. Solid all the way through, however your fades and echoes could have been a bit better (take this with a grain of salt because it is a minor criticism). Try some saws right before the drop instead of piano to make it stand out a bit more. And finally I understand the cut-out-to-silence-for-a-beat during the drop, but the pauses seem to long (again, stupidly minor critique). These are very, very minor adjustments that can be made or completely skipped, if so desired. But if I haven't made it clear, it's probably best to completely disregard these criticisms. All in all, I love this piece. Great job! ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

NGBaronAwesomeness responds:

Thanks dude. I don't wanna have to make a whole 'nother version of this song because I don't want stuff to get repetitive on my audio page, but I might take what you said into consideration. Maybe I could send it to you using Dumping Grounds? Anyways, thank you for the review.